Hi, I'm Changaco, a freelance computer programmer from France.
Check out what I can do for you, or in French ce que je peux faire pour vous.
If you like my volunteer work listed below, you can send me recurrent tips easily via Gittip so I'll have more time to keep doing it.
- feed-push: a daemon that watches local RSS/Atom files for changes
- nosudo: a small bash script that fakes sudo using su
- python-etherpad_lite: python interface for Etherpad-Lite's HTTP API
- python-media-hosts: gets media info from sites like Youtube and Soundcloud
- python-miss: a collection of generic functions and classes
- sendxmpp-py: the XMPP equivalent of sendmail
- mp32ogg-bash: a bash script to convert mp3 files into ogg vorbis files
- xib: an XMPP ↔ IRC bridge bot (badly) written in python2
Written in school
- linguistics: a set of python3 scripts for Natural Language Processing
- webstats: a basic python3 HTTP logs analyzer
Created while setting up this website
- ccss.xml: a CleverCSS syntax file for kate
<!--(CHTML) ... -->
- s2p2: a bash script to pre-process styles and scripts
I also write some posts in french.